With warm weather, sweet waves and a super chilled atmosphere, it’s the ideal place for beginner and advanced surfers to improve their skills whilst soaking up the sun after a cold winter in St Andrews.
What has ‘Star Surf Camp’ got to say about our chosen destination?
"Fuerteventura is Europe’s surfing equivalent to Hawaii, not because all the surf here is big and dangerous, or that the guys all have tattoos, it’s because it is an island paradise with surf suited to all levels, volcanoes that grow out of the ocean and a culturally rich and diverse population."
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Airport transfers
- 3 healthy and delicious meals every day (on two nights, the group will dine out but this is also included in the price)
- 9 hours of surf lessons throughout the week – tailored to your standard. (1:4 ratio)
- All surf equipment rental throughout the week (Wetsuit and board)
- Use of the non-surf equipment if you fancy a day off surfing eg bikes, skateboards etc
- Photos and videos that the surf camp will take
- Transport to the best beaches every day
Despite this long list of sweet things, the price of the trip is still extremely good value, as the Surf Club have managed to bag a great deal. All of the above for only £295, and if that wasn’t good enough, they’re throwing in a free surf trip jumper as well. The only extra cost you need to worry about is transport to and from Fuerteventura, and with return flights as low as £60 from London, do you even need to worry at all?
Sign-ups for the trip are on Sunday 2nd November at 1pm in the Vic. Don't forget your matriculation card, your debit card (if you haven't already signed up for club membership) and your £70 deposit in CASH. The further £225 will be settled at a later date.
And that’s it. There’s no small print. There’s no terms and conditions that have ‘accidentally’ been forgotten. It really is as sweet as it seems.
You know what they say, if it’s too good to be true, it must be surf trip.
As this is too good AND it’s true.
-Surf St Andrews